Skip to main content

Why English is vital in our life? Why is English so important to us? Why is student English so important?

 The Value of ENGLISH: Five Good Reasons to Learn English: It Gives You New Career Opportunities...



English tests can help you get into school.

The most popular language on the internet is English.

English Makes Life More Interesting.

Learning English can improve your intelligence.

Why English is vital in our life?

Why is English so important to us?

Why is student English so important?

How can I improve my English proficiency?

Four reasons why learning English is so important One of the best ways to improve your communication skills and open up new career opportunities is to learn a new language. However, learning a new language is often overlooked by many individuals. They either don't think it's worth the effort or think it will take too much time and effort. But the truth is that you can travel the world and communicate with locals wherever you go if you know how to speak English. Learn about the significance of English in our lives by reading this blog.



Why is English so important to us?

Because it gives you access to over half of the content on the internet, learning English is essential. You will have access to billions of pages of information that you might not otherwise have access to if you can read English!

Even though it can be difficult and time-consuming to learn English, we can see that it is also very useful and can lead to many opportunities!

Let's examine some of its advantages:

1-English accelerates learning In a rather amusing YouTube video, originally uploaded by Yahoo! One of the questions asked concerned English as a second language, which was answered. In this instance, some responses were harsh and unsettling to those who are aware of how difficult it is to learn a new language.

2-Learning English now benefits everyone.

You can, for instance, take lessons with other people to either improve your skills or take lessons with large groups that simply benefit from speaking the language together every week! For fellow students, there are activities like karaoke where everyone will have a chance to learn English or just play board games with people who have trouble communicating for a variety of reasons.



3-Business language English is the most important language, and it has almost become a requirement for individuals to speak English in order to enter a global workforce. Accordingly, there is some extremely novel business behavior passed down from one age to another.

When we speak with people whose first language is not English, Americans tend to be a little loud and overly casual.

4-Official language

 As previously stated, 53 nations use English as their official language. It was reported that the language used by 200 countries is the official language in India, Pakistan, and many other countries, making it also a significant second language worldwide! English is one of the languages that can be learned by anyone at any age to advance in life.



5-Language of apps and programs Learning English with Indian businesses helps you find companies that will hire you for jobs that are related to your degree. Children all over the world are aware of how important it is to learn English as a second language because companies like HSBC, Santander Bank, and even Uber are likely to hire someone who can translate the skills of their websites into various languages.

6-Your travel visa.

 Of the 118 nations in which English is taught, 51 are located in Europe. The Asian and African continents are home to the remaining 57. It doesn't matter what kind of job you're looking for—it helps to be fluent in other languages. Rather than spending money on a costly marketing strategy, it will be much more effective to learn how to use email on the job. Try now to write an email that looks professional!

ASHISH PRAKASH, BLOGGER,

english speaking expert....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(100 English Sentences Used in Daily Life):, DAILY USE ENGLISH SENTENCES, DAILY USE ME ENGLISH KAISE BOLE?

 (100 English Sentences Used in Daily Life): Can you give me your address? (daily use) Could you please give me your address? (formal use) The words we use frequently in daily life are exemplified below  Believe me. Call me back. As soon as possible Do me a favor Give me a hand I do not understand I do not mean it I decline! I’m on a diet I just made it I’m sorry Absolutely not. I have no idea. I agree I’m at home It’s on the tip of my tongue It’s ok It really takes time It’s fort he best No, I don’t want See you See you next time So I do So so Allow me Any day will do Be calm Be careful! Be quiet! Cheer up! Come on Don’t be ridicolus Don’t be so childish Don’t move! Don’t worry Enjoy yourself Follow me Forgive me Forget it God bless you It’s very thoughtful of you It’s up to you It’s none of you business Shut up Slow down Stop making such a noice You are going too fast Come with me Good afternoon Good morning Good night Have a good trip Have a good weekend I admire you I apologize I c