Skip to main content

TOP TEN INTERVIEW QUESTIONS, HOW TO ANSWERS QUESTIONS IN INTERVIEWS?

TOP TEN INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

WITH COMPLETE ACCURATE ANSWERS

HOW TO ANSWERS QUESTIONS IN INTERVIEWS?  


1) Kindly present yourself?

    (कृपया अपना परिचय दें?)

2) Tell me about your strength.

    (आपकी ताकत क्या है?)

3) What is your area of strength?

    (आपकी कमी क्या है?)

4) What makes you want to work for our business?

    (आप हमारी कंपनी में काम क्यों करना चाहते हैं?)

5) Why ought we to employ you?

     (हमें आपको क्यों नियुक्त करना चाहिए?)

6) In two, three, four, or five years, where do you see yourself?

    (आप 2/3/4/5 साल बाद खुद को कहां देखते हैं?)

7) Can you perform well under pressure?

     (क्या आप दबाव में काम कर सकते हैं?)

8) How did you mark your most recent birthday?

    (आपने अपना पिछला जन्मदिन कैसे मनाया?)

9) How much do you anticipate earning?

    (सैलरी को लेकर आपकी क्या उम्मीद(एक्सपेक्टेशन)है?)

Tenth, do you have any inquiries?

      (क्या आपके कोई सवाल हैं?)



How many of you are aware of the fundamental distinctions between a CV (Curriculum Vitae), resume, and biodata?

आप में से कितने लोग बायो डेटा, रिज्यूमे और सीवी  के बीच बुनियादी अंतर को जानते हैं?

BioData is typically one page long and contains straightforward, one-to-one information about the person. Moreover, to be aware that it is an acronym for the term "Biographical Data."

यह आम तौर पर 1 पेज लंबा होता है, जो कि किसी व्यक्ति के विवरण को सीधे सीधे प्वाइंट में उल्लेख करता है।आगे आपको मैं यह बता दूँ कि यह बायोग्राफिकल (जीवन संबंधी) डेटा का एक संक्षिप्त नाम है।

A resume typically consists of one to two pages. In point of fact, it is a French word for summary.

यह आमतौर पर 1-2 पेज लंबा होता है। वास्तव में, यह एक फ्रांसीसी शब्द है जिसका अर्थ है सारांश।

CVs typically range in length from two to five pages. It means "COURSE OF LIFE" in Latin.

आम तौर पर यह 2-5 पेज लंबा होता है। यह एक लैटिन शब्द है जिसका अर्थ है कोर्स ऑफ लाइफ (जीवन का क्रम)।

2. What do you excel at? आपकी ताकत क्या है?)

Sir/Ma'am, I am a person who works hard. I'm reliable and faithful to my work.

सर / मैडम, मैं एक बहुत ही मेहनती व्यक्ति हूँ।मैं समय का पाबंद हूँऔरअपने काम के प्रति निष्ठावान हूँ।

After that, the interviewer might ask you:

a) How can you claim to be a hard worker?

आप कैसे कह सकते हैं कि आप एक मेहनती व्यक्ति हैं?

             Simply put, whenever a task is given to me, I simply engage in it. I even don't see the time.

              क्योंकि जो भी काम मुझे दिया जाता है, मैं बस उस में मग्न हो जाता हूँ, मैं समय की भी परवाह नहीं करता।

b) How do you demonstrate your punctuality?

आप कैसे कह सकते हैं कि आप समय के पाबन्द हैं?

 because I know that "time once gone, can never be regained," and because I always value time.

 क्योंकि मैं हमेशा समय को महत्व देता हूँ। c) In what ways are you committed to your job?

   आप कैसे कह सकते हैं कि आप अपने काम के प्रति वफादार हैं?

               I work honestly and with dedication because I always treat my business like my own.

              क्योंकि मैं हमेशा अपनी कंपनी को अपना खुद का समझता हूँ, इसलिए मैं इमानदारी और लगन के साथ काम करता हूँ।


 3) What is your weakness? आपकी कमी क्या है?)

When someone asks me for help, I can't say no. I believe That's where I'm weak.

मैं “ना” नहीं कह सकता अगर कोई भी मुझसे मदद मागें। मुझे लगता है कि ये मेरी कमजोरी है।

The interviewer can ask questions again:

a) In what way are you weak?

     यह आपकी कमजोरी कैसे हुई?

            This is on the grounds that I want to work some additional then.

            क्योंकि तब मुझे थोड़ा अतिरिक्त काम करना पड़ जाता है।

b) Is there any other flaw?

आपकी कोई और कमजोरी?

         I think I have a lot of feelings.

         मुझे लगता है कि मैं बहुत भावुक इंसान हूँ।

c) In what sense is emotionality a weakness?

     भावुक होना कमजोरी कैसे है?

      English Muni There are times when we need to be selfish as well; in any case, we cause problems.

           कभी-कभी स्वार्थी होने के भी जरुरत होती है, वरना हम मुश्किल में पड़ जाते हैं।

4) Why are you interested in working for our company? आप हमारी कंपनी में काम क्यों करना चाहते हो?)

In India, it is a reputable and growing business. From what I've heard, it's as follows: Out here, the working environment is fantastic. It truly makes people proud to work here. I am truly fortunate to have this chance to work here and maximize my potential.

यह एक प्रतिष्ठित कंपनी है। जहाँ तक मैंने इसके बारे में सुना है, यहां काम करने का माहौल बहुत अच्छा है।लोग इस कंपनी में काम करना गर्व की बात समझते हैं। मुझे लगता है; यहां पर काम करना, मेरे लिए एक सुनहरा अवसर होगा।

5) Why ought we to hire you? हमें आपको क्यों नियुक्त करना चाहिए?)

I guarantee that I will emerge as a key contributor to the business; You won't ever be sorry you hired me.

मुझे यकीन है कि मैं आपकी कंपनी का एक महत्वपूर्ण इम्प्लॉई(कीप्लेयर) बनके उभरुँगा। मैं आपको आश्वासन देता हूँ; मुझे हायर(नियुक्त) करने के इस फैसले का आपको कभी भी पछतावा नहीं होगा।

6) Where do you see yourself in two, three, and five years? आप 2/3/4/5 साल बाद खुद को कहां देखते हैं?)

My short-term objective is to become an important player in your business, and my long-term objective is to hold a respectable position there.

मेरा अल्पकालिक लक्ष्य (शॉर्ट टर्म गोल) है कि मैं एक अच्छा परफॉर्मर (अच्छा काम करने वाला) बनूँ और मेरा दीर्घकालीन लक्ष्य (लॉन्ग टर्म गोल) है कि मैं कंपनी में एक अच्छी पोजिशन (पदवी) पर आ जाऊँ।



7) Are you able to work well under pressure? क्या आप दबाव में काम कर सकते हैं?)

I can, yes. We also need to work under pressure from time to time. That doesn't bother me at all.

जी हाँ, मैं कर सकता हूँ। कभी- कभी हमें दबाव में काम करने की जरुरत पड़ जाती है। ये मेरे लिए कोई भी प्रॉब्लम (कठिनाई) की बात नहीं है।

8) How did you mark your most recent birthday? आपने अपना पिछला जन्मदिन कैसे मनाया?)

I invited all of my friends and neighbors to gather at my house around 7 p.m. A small number of my friends and family members were already at home. About 8 o'clock, I cut the cake. My friends gave me a lot of gifts. A phone was given to me by my father. We all had a good time. We got together for dinner. We completed it at nine o'clock.

मैंने शाम 7 बजे अपने सभी दोस्तों और पडोसियों को घर पर आमंत्रित किया।मेरे कुछ दोस्त और रिश्तेदार पहले से ही घर पर मौजूद थे। मैंने 8 बजे के करीब केक काटा।मुझे अपने दोस्तों से कई सारे गिफ्ट मिले। मेरे पापाजी ने मुझे एक मोबाईल गिफ्ट किया। हम लोगों ने एक साथ खाना खाया।हम लोगों ने एक साथ इंज्वाय किया। हमने 9 बजे तक ये प्रोग्राम खत्म कर दिया।

 What is your salary expectation? सैलरी को लेकर आपकी क्या उम्मीद(एक्सपेक्टेशन)है?)

in accordance with company policies. (Fresher) I anticipate Rs. 20,000 per month. Experienced)  Freshman) / 20,000/- (

10) Do you have any questions? (Experienced) क्या आपके कोई सवाल हैं?)

I'd like to know about the hours of work.

मैं अपने जॉब टाइमिंग्स के बारे में जानना चाहूँगा।

Men, always be sincere! If a question is posed to you that you are unaware of; Be sure to begin your response with words like "To the best of my knowledge," "As far as I know," "In my opinion," and so on.

हमेशा ईमानदारी से प्रश्नों के उत्तर दें ! यदि आपसे कोई प्रश्न पूछा जाता है, जिससे आप अच्छी तरह से वाकिफ नहीं हैं; तो ऐसे में अपना उत्तर “मेरी समझ से” या “जहाँ तक मैं जानता हूँ” या “मेरे विचार में” आदि जैसे वाक्यांश से शुरू करें।

ASHISH PRAKASH, BLOGGER


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why English is vital in our life? Why is English so important to us? Why is student English so important?

  The Value of ENGLISH: Five Good Reasons to Learn English: It Gives You New Career Opportunities... English tests can help you get into school. The most popular language on the internet is English. English Makes Life More Interesting. Learning English can improve your intelligence. Why English is vital in our life? Why is English so important to us? Why is student English so important? How can I improve my English proficiency? Four reasons why learning English is so important One of the best ways to improve your communication skills and open up new career opportunities is to learn a new language. However, learning a new language is often overlooked by many individuals. They either don't think it's worth the effort or think it will take too much time and effort. But the truth is that you can travel the world and communicate with locals wherever you go if you know how to speak English. Learn about the significance of English in our lives by reading this blog. Why is English so i

(100 English Sentences Used in Daily Life):, DAILY USE ENGLISH SENTENCES, DAILY USE ME ENGLISH KAISE BOLE?

 (100 English Sentences Used in Daily Life): Can you give me your address? (daily use) Could you please give me your address? (formal use) The words we use frequently in daily life are exemplified below  Believe me. Call me back. As soon as possible Do me a favor Give me a hand I do not understand I do not mean it I decline! I’m on a diet I just made it I’m sorry Absolutely not. I have no idea. I agree I’m at home It’s on the tip of my tongue It’s ok It really takes time It’s fort he best No, I don’t want See you See you next time So I do So so Allow me Any day will do Be calm Be careful! Be quiet! Cheer up! Come on Don’t be ridicolus Don’t be so childish Don’t move! Don’t worry Enjoy yourself Follow me Forgive me Forget it God bless you It’s very thoughtful of you It’s up to you It’s none of you business Shut up Slow down Stop making such a noice You are going too fast Come with me Good afternoon Good morning Good night Have a good trip Have a good weekend I admire you I apologize I c